- Please contact the surgery on the morning you wish to make an appointment.
- Between 8.00am - 9.00am telephone lines are open for appointments ONLY. You will need an appointment to see the doctor.
- If you need to pre-book an appointment for another day because you work, you will still be able to do this.
- The first three appointments in each session are available to be pre-booked.
- You will be able to book pre-bookable appointments up to four weeks ahead.
If you would like to book appointments online, please ask for Kerry who will provide you with your password.
If you think your problem requires urgent attention, explain this to the receptionist. Always try to telephone earlier in the day. If your problem concerns a small child, always mention this to the receptionist.
The receptionists will take telephone messages for doctors or nurses. Doctors/Nurses will allocate time, usually at the end of surgery, to return your call.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.